- Visit our website at https://www.segeroverseas.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- contact preferences
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e. consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behaviour, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an authorised agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorised agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorised to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
Study Abroad Scholarship for Indian Students
Get in touch with our team to find scholarships for your higher education abroad. We will help you with all the application requirements. Hurry Up!!!
Wait no more, Start your Study Abroad journey with Seger Overseas!
Your counsellor is just one click away!
I very much appreciate your consulting service and I personally felt like a friend helping me throughout my way to move forward for my higher studies in the UK and I have been followed up on each and every step from the beginning to now and Seger Overseas is ready to help me out at any point of time. Thank you for your wonderful service without any hesitations.
When I first decided to do my PG abroad, I was looking for options and all other formalities for admission. When I approached Seger Overseas on this matter, they gave me a clear idea of all aspects and helped me with the process. The best part is, I did not have to keep checking on them for updates during the process as they clearly tell how long it is going to take and keep updating regularly. From Day 1 until the day I got my visa, they handled everything very well, and in a timely manner. I highly recommend Seger Overseas to all the aspiring students who want to study abroad.
Right from picking the university to obtaining my visa, Mr.Ramesh had helped me every step of the way. The other staff members from Seger had helped me in the document verification process which would have been impossible for me if I had to do it myself. With all the help and guidance from Seger, I have landed in Dublin in September 2019 and I am currently pursuing my Masters at Dublin City University. I thank Mr.Ramesh and Seger for the service you provided and I wish you and your team all the best in guiding more aspiring students to meet their goals.
I would like to thank Ramesh and Seger Overseas for their help during my student visa application process for the UK. Without Ramesh, I wonder if it would have been possible for me to sail smoothly through the visa application process. He has technically handheld my visa application process throughout each step. I would recommend Seger Overseas for their enthusiasm, friendly approach and the ease of working with them.
They provide a vast majority of the courses and well-ranked universities. They did not pressurize me to choose any particular course or university. They gave me complete information from start to end which helped me a lot to choose this university. I like to thank Mr. Ramesh who is the manager of the company, for helping me from selecting the university up to booking the ticket for the United kingdom. Through them, I did not feel any sort of pressure to do the college application and the visa process. They also helped me to find financial resources for the course. I strongly believe that the chosen university will shape my future career.
I was trying to get into a top UK university so I decided to apply through overseas education intermediates. I went through many education consultants but failed to achieve my expectations. Finally, I got in touch with Seger Overseas and got the right guidance. I have seen their involvement and helping nature which was absolutely magnificent. Now I have offers of letters from three reputed universities. From the start, they were helping me as much as possible. They have been available for me at any time. I am so thankful to the Seger Overseas team for guiding me throughout the process.
Had a great experience here. Ramesh sir professionally handled my complicated case and guided me on the best path and helped me transition to the UK in a good university. They personally understood my needs and my profile. I tried 3 other consultancies before this who did not help me enough. But at Seger overseas, everything was handled quickly and thoroughly which helped me get The UK Visa. I would definitely recommend any prospective student to choose Seger Overseas for admissions for their education.
Copyright © 2023 Seger Overseas. All Rights reserved.
Seger Overseas Private Limited
#60, 18th Main Road, 22nd Cross Road,
Sector 3, HSR Layout, Bengaluru 560102
Ph : +91 8884459888 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Copyright © Seger Overseas Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.